Our planning experts can help you take the worry out of what to do with your wealth, by outlining the possibilities that fit your particular personal and financial situation.
Some of the most important issues that we can assist with are:
- investment - the right strategy to shelter and preserve your wealth;
- inheritance - the available possibilities of ensuring that your descendants prosper;
- domestic and international taxation - the fiscal implications of where you live now or plan to live in the future;
- property - how this fits in to your overall asset structure and what the tax consequences are;
- company ownership and exit - tax-efficient ways to transfer ownership to your intended successors.
There may be other personal factors that will help our planners in assisting you, such as the age you plan to retire at, or whether you have dependants with financial needs for education or healthcare.